If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

P.S. I Love You

I've been so intoxicated with the sound of turning pages that I forgot to mention that we went to the movies, too. If you're in the market for a REALLY good chick flick, go see P.S. I Love You. It's been a long time since I've watched a movie that made me laugh and cry at the same time. It was good research, too, for something I'm working on.

I'm feeling somewhat better and did indeed make it to church today. Good thing, because our worship leader was sick and her husband, who runs sound and Powerpoint slides, broke his arm yesterday. Suffice it to say that the presence of my whole family was necessary today! I'm still having vague migraine symptoms, but I can't decide if it's an actual migraine or a by-product of sinus pressure. I don't feel congested, but I have been sneezing and coughing. My timing is good for once; I have no commitments scheduled before work on Wednesday. Surely I'll be back on my feet by then.

I finished "Keepers of the Flame" a little while ago and passed it on to Eric. I think it's time to grab a bite to eat and regroup a little, see if I can come up with something productive to do tomorrow.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Valerie Comer said...

Having dragged Hubby to Enchanted tonight, I highly doubt that PS I Love You is on our movie going list :P

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home