If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Five whole minutes

That's how much sunshine we've had in the last, oh, five days or so, and it occurred about noon today. I'm thankful for all the rain we've gotten--we really need it--but my energy level sinks a little more each day. I've had to turn on the sun lamp to keep my plants alive!

I pulled a muscle in my left arm on my way home from Dallas and my wrist is still bothering me. The cold and damp may be a factor, too. I'm going to have to install voice software on the laptop if this keeps up. I think I have a copy of Dragon around here someplace, unless it was in a box we lost in the move from Italy. I know the cats will be happy when it quits bothering me; kitties don't like the smell of muscle rub!

In other exciting news, I had a mammogram today. The tech was excited to have a chance to use an attachment they don't use much--a smaller bar (aka Squisher). They actually call it a man bar. I'm a hard person to offend, but that came close! *L* The sad thing is, I've seen men who are better endowed than I am. Of course, they're usually close to 300 lbs, but still! At least it's out of the way for another year.

That's about all the excitement going on here. I guess I'll go catch the news and wash dishes. Woo hoo!

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Valerie Comer said...

The funniest thing in Anita Renfroe's comic routine at Women of Faith was the mammogram. I nearly died laughing at the concept of the *over-endowed* bulging from the plates like too much batter in the waffle iron.

At least you don't have THAT problem :P

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home