If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas (Eve)

Mom and Stepdad and The Dog arrived safely, and we've been quite busy. In the last five days, we have:

- Played/attended one hand bell concert
- Shopped for stuff we really didn't need now, but might later; barely talked Mom out of buying something that I have under the tree for her without giving away the surprise
- Played/attended four church services in two days
- Bought groceries twice
- Walked the dog (our yard isn't fenced)

Mom has approximately 83 new pictures of each of the cats, and four of my family. I can't post any here just now because they don't have the USB cable for their camera, and my card reader is too big for their card. The Dog and the cats have a tenuous non-aggression pact and have been chased out of each other's food dishes by the humans. Apparently they don't care if the other species is eating their food, but the people do. So, really, it's a typical Christmas here! Good times, people, good times. I just thought I'd pop in here quick-like and wish all of you a Merry Christmas. I have to go upstairs now and fill the kids' Christmas stockings before I forget. Again. Me? Too busy? Why would you think that?

Back in a few days, hopefully with photo evidence. (Evidence of our happy holiday, not that I'm too busy. I'm too busy to take pictures when I'm too busy. Yeah, that makes sense.)

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home