If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

good resources

I read several blogs in the morning. It's conducive to huddling in a ball around my coffee cup since I only need one hand to run the mouse. Most of them are writers' blogs, and I read them faithfully because I learn things. The jewel of the week was mined from Jean: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Writers. I could use seven habits of effectiveness in several areas of my life, and the beauty is that a shift in context allows them to apply to other things.

Holly Lisle had a really good article about the mechanics of the publishing business. I'll be looking for independent booksellers in our area. I know of a couple Christian bookstores, but of course they don't carry other genres.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home