If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Not what I expected...

I pinched this from Gemmak this morning. One answer different and I would have been Scooter. The question was about what I would do if I had to entertain a crowd. The Fozzy in me would tell corny jokes, but only if I was with people I know fairly well. Otherwise Scooter would kick in and find someone else to entertain them!

You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.



I did manipulate it to see what the others were, and again, that one question kept me from being Kermit, who would have sung a heartfelt song. I try very hard not to sing alone. I'll sing with groups in front of a crowd all day long, but give me a solo and I freeze. The only exception is with my family, and then I'm usually asking them to do something to whatever tune fits the syntax of what I'm going to say; for example, "Take out the trash" or "Go clean your room" to Beethoven's 5th. It bugs the kids, so it's fun!

3Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Sigh.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

It's that one question, I'm telling you!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

I just wanna be Mr. Snuffelupagus. He's my favorite Sesame Street character.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home