If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Oof!

That's the sound of a ten pound cat jumping into my lap when I'm reading blogs and trying to wake up. It's a common occurrence here, but this morning was different.

Unbeknownst to me, there was a piece of Wheat Thin on the desk. It was about a quarter of a cracker behind my coffee cup.

Ryan came up for scritchies, but when he saw the cracker he trampled me to get to it. At first I couldn't see what it was; I thought he wanted to play with a Borders Rewards keychain card.

Nope, he chased that Wheat Thin corner across the desk, got it in his mouth, and took it under the piano bench. I swear, he licked it twice and it was gone! Seriously, I even got up and looked for it!

Since when to kitties like Wheat Thins?

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I don't know about the Wheat Thins, but it sure sounds like Ryan has settled in quite well with you.

Natasha loves to leap into my lap when I'm kicked back with one leg up (she rests her butt on my thigh and purrs loudly on my chest). Of course, this makes it nearly impossible to type, since she complains if the keyboard is on my lap. Grumpy prima dona cat!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home