If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Plodding

I'm still trying diligently to the the website up. I won't go into all the gory details. Suffice it to say that this is really only important to me and it's back burner for the rest of the world.

Current status: www.dragonsroost.net will be up soon. I also bought www.dragons-roost.net. I didn't have any idea how long it would take to get the original moved over, and www.dragonsroost.com is already taken. I'll do a re-direct eventually. First I have to get the whole thing up again. I just have to wait for an answer from the help desk.

Rest assured I am working on it. Now, I'm off to make some tea and switch plodding for plotting.

5Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I"m trying to decide what other domain names I want to secure, too. Good luck. Anxious to see the new site.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Do me a favor, then, and try www.dragons-roost.net and let me know what you see. Frontpage said it published, but I can't see it here.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

It probably has published. The new URL takes up to a couple days to propagate through all the hosts on the net, so it may take a bit to be able to see it. I'll keep checking.

(If that doesn't make sense, ask Eric ;))

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Unfortunately, I am getting a 403 Forbidden error.

I'm not sure if that's right or not.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That's what I'm getting, too. Eric tried to get in through the ISP and couldn't. The upside is that Jatol hasn't made me wait more than an hour to get back to me, and we've been going back and forth since about 3:00.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home