If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Are we there yet?

No, not yet. Still waiting on third parties to get us the info we need to make the switch. Don't get me started; I have six months of frustration simmering just below the surface, and it won't take much for a major eruption.

There isn't much else going on here. The girls are adjusting to their new brother, and we all lived through the first semester of Alex's Freshman year. Hopefully the second will be easier.

It's early yet, but I think I'm going to bed. Eric is playing World Of Warcraft behind me with the speakers on. They use Teamspeak so they can talk while they play. I haven't heard so much swearing since we partied at the Airman's Club, WAY back in the day. Tonight constant swearing is one thing I can't manage.

More updates soon.

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

W.O.W. Learning new colorful metaphors on every night.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Um, well, not exactly. First they're all blue (as in a blue streak), and second they were decidedly uncreative. They didn't say anything I didn't say when I was active duty or when, for instance, I drop a hammer on my foot. If it was creative swearing it might be entertaining, but I can do better than that! (Not that I do anymore.)

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home