If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The results of my recent plastic surgery

I didn't go under the knife, but we did get out the scissors.



That's all the credit cards except one Visa. That one will go soon. I was going to melt them, too, much like you would burn a vampire's body after staking him in the heart. However, when they started to melt they stank and I wasn't sure if they were toxic fumes, so we stopped. Anyone know if it's safe to nuke credit card pieces?

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visa. Last card standing.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute ;-(

Congratulations, I know that minus the excess weight, you 'can' fit in those old uniform pants for the chores around the house and that E. will truthfully answer you - "No Dear, those pants don't make your butt look big". HaHaHa

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home