If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here After Syndrome*

Nope, it has nothing to do with The Here After. It's when you walk into a room, look around, and say, "What was I here after?"

I've been doing that a lot today. I didn't sleep well last night, so I've spent more time than usual staring into space. Usually when that happens it's because plot bunnies are stirring. Today, not so much. I can report that I have another 21 lbs. of clothing ready to donate, bringing my total for the year to an even 200 lbs. That's not including the junk mail I've tossed.

Plans for tonight include backing up my hard drive. Living on the edge, I know, but I'll try to restrain myself.


*It's more or less the opposite of But First Syndrome, when you have to do this, But First you have to do that. I do that a lot, too.

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home