If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting back to work

I got home yesterday afternoon. The book signing was a let-down. The five press releases I sent did not get published. The sum total of publicity was a pair of computer printed signs in the book store windows amongst several others (some of which were color, which made my signage that much more pitiful). Thank goodness my family showed up, and a big thanks to my mom for reminding everyone that it was going on. I still managed to sell a few books and left some with mom to foist off on her friends. Mom has promised to handle publicity for me if I decide to do another signing there in the future.

We did do some shopping while I was there; we both finished our Christmas shopping for that part of the family. I had some stuff for Mom already, but that's all I have to wrap and ship for them.

Next up is printing "Sword And Scabbard" (after I stop buy more printer ink) and the final typo check before I send it off to Lulu. I don't go to work tomorrow, but my work is cut out for me here.

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home