If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Coming up for air

I'm a little over half done with the chapter by chapter edit of Sword and Scabbard. It's coming along fairly well, actually, and I've fixed some bits that were bugging me. Plot holes are filling in. I was hoping to finish this week, but I'm going out of town for the weekend, so I may not get it done until next week. I'm still on target with my time line, though; I wanted to send it out to beta readers by the end of May. I'm still in good shape.

I'm going to go brew some blueberry pomegranate tea and get back to work.

Labels: ,

1Comments:

Blogger Valerie Comer said...

Blueberry pomegranate--mm, sounds delish.

Glad to hear the storying is going well! :)

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home