If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Moving right along

I've gotten grocery shopping and a load of laundry out of the way. Now I'm on the book. I'm making more progress than I did the other day, when the thunderstorms distracted me. I've had a little break and a snack, so as soon as I finish this, I'm going to kill the 'net and get back to it.

I think I may have made a helpful discovery this week, for me, anyway. I need to be taking ginseng every day, and gotu kola is very helpful, too. The gotu kola helps me to focus, and the ginseng helps with my energy level. I tend to get busy doing stuff and get tired out, sit down, and never restart. I know those herbalist classes would be good for something!

Back to the salt mines...

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home