If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rain delay

We had thunderstorms most of yesterday. The sun did come out for a couple of hours, and I thought we were done with rain for the day. I was going to knock out the gardening after dinner but put it off too long. Today I got home from work a little early, had a cup of tea, and got right outside. Not only did I get my herbs, cucumbers, and blueberries planted, I also managed to pot some volunteer tomatoes to take to Mom. I have tomato seedlings in the house still; I'll get those transplanted this weekend. I'm dirty and sweaty now, but I feel like I've gotten something done. Finally. If I did it right, this will also have lasting results, which is more than I can say for almost everything inside the house.

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home