If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trapped

I woke up early this morning, so I brought my book downstairs and poured a cup of coffee. When I fed the furries, I got two out of three. I figured Tess was sleeping with Alex; if she's downstairs and hears a can pop open, she's usually front and center. (No, it doesn't matter what's in the can; I opened a can of pineapple one day and she gave me a dirty look when I let her smell it.)

I settled in with my book and a while later I heard, "Meow?" Then I heard it again, and I thought, "Surely Tess didn't get out in the garage last night." Three times is the charm; I put the book down, chased Chloe out of the laundry room, and checked the garage. No Tess, but she heard my voice and yelled louder.

Tess loves to sleep in laundry. If there's a basket up high where Chloe and Ryan can't see her, she'll sleep in it indefinitely. I guess she thought the dryer was just a big basket. The door was open last night, closed this morning, so it must have been too dark or too late to see her in there when it got closed.

Goofy cat.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home