If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Closer To Done

I finished the on-screen edit of Sword and Scabbard today while I was sitting around in a waiting room, and I had extra time so I worked on the long proposal, too. Tomorrow I'll print the manuscript, give it a quick read-through, and make copies for my beta readers. Such a relief! Next projects are the edit on Rogue Pawn, finishing the Sword and Scabbard proposal, and figuring out who to send the proposal to. I'm open to suggestions there.

It's the last week of school, and I'm trying to figure out how it happened. Vicky's Freshman year was much less dramatic than Alex's was. Next year we have driver's training to look forward to again. Can't wait. Really.

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home