If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home again, home again

We got back Thursday afternoon and have been busy with getting home stuff. I wanted to have some pictures ready to post, but we're having technical difficulties. I'll get my tech support working on that today, I hope.

I have an early singing gig in one of our new satellite churches this morning so I don't have time for more than a run-by posting, but I'll be back with one of my famous opinions later.

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Welcome home.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Valerie Comer said...

Ditto what Jean says. I've been having a crazy busy summer too and didn't realize how long it had been since I'd been by here! I'll check back (I hope--gonna be away again for a week) to see your photos.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home