If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Trouble with Blogger?

I was going to pop in here last night, but Blogger wouldn't let me sign in. I kept getting "The connection to www.google.com was interrupted while the page was loading. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments." Finally I gave up and went upstairs to study. It did the same thing to me a minute ago and I was about to report it when it fixed itself. Does Live Journal have these issues?

What I was going to say last night is that it's funny how your body knows when it's about to go down. I did all that cooking on Sunday, had a dumb/klutzy day on Monday, and a migraine on Tuesday.

Today I realized why I like living in a small town. I have my job, bank, hairdresser, and the wine/coffee/tea shop all within two blocks of each other. In those same two blocks I can also get a massage and buy hardware or t-shirts or pizza. With gas $3.00 a gallon, it's nice to be able to park and do several errands in one area.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Valerie Comer said...

Blogger does have its moments! Hope you're feeling better.

And yeah, I like a small town, too. From where I work: post office, bank, and stationers are within a block. The gym: four blocks. What else is there? :P (a few restaurants...)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home