If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cookin'

In two hours or so, I made four loaves of zucchini bread, a pasta and vegetable salad, and a batch of pesto. I could have made eight or ten more loaves of zucchini bread with the zucchini I have right now (Vicky brought one in this afternoon that's bigger than Chloe) but it would take me years to eat that much! I think dinner is going to be very simple. I'm thinking spaghetti. I can heat sauce for the kids since they probably won't want the pesto.

Vicky's summer school classes end tomorrow, and she'll have about five or six weeks before school starts again. We have to work on Algebra to give her a jump start, but it should be pretty low key. It's nice not to have a lot going on. I have my writing and studying and a few things at church. That's about it. I'm not sure what happened or when, but I feel like a lot of stress has left my life. I don't miss it!

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I'm looking forward to stress leaving my life.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home