If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekend off?

I don't know how it happened, but I have a whole weekend with no plans. No work, no rehearsals, no guests, no field trips; just church tomorrow. I even got the grocery shopping done early! I do have writing to catch up on, and I have studying to do now that the first of my books is here. The first class is Basics of Naturopathy, which is the only non-herbal class in my course. Of course, this time of year, there is always something to do outside--checking the garden, chasing sprinklers, battling weeds.

I think I might putter in the kitchen tomorrow afternoon. I want to make a pasta salad now that I finally have some ripe tomatoes, and I found a risotto recipe I want to try. I have two huge zucchinis so I may do some zucchini bread and freeze some of it.

It sure is nice to have a little down time.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home