If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Z!

I finally got most of the paperbacks shelved. I got the Z's up, but I found a big stack of Poul Anderson with the W's. How they got there I have no idea, and I won't admit here what I said when I found them. I've repented for my language already, thank you.

I still have a bunch of strays on the bed that, for whatever reason, didn't get shelved with their appropriate letters. I'm sick of looking at them. We did weed out a lot of books to give away, though, which is good.

I'm in the home stretch. Maybe I'll have the guest room finally put together before we have guests again.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Valerie Comer said...

Wow, did he change his name to Poul Zanderson?

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home