If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Thaw

I realized something this week. When I left Florida to come home, it was 75*. When I changed planes in Cincinnati, it was 25*. In the course of getting off the plane (on the tarmac--it was a puddle jumper), my brain was flash-frozen. Synaptic pathways filled with ice.

Of course, it stayed cold here until recently. The ice started to thaw into slush, and then refroze in the last cold snap. Finally, though, it seems to be thawing.

Why the epiphany? I've had a rash of scheduling conflicts lately. I've set up appointments, only to realize later that I've got something else that day. I'd planning on a gardening class on Wednesday; I work Wednesday!

Now I know why bears hibernate.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I like the hibernation idea. In fact, I've been trying to do it myself, lately.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home