If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

34 Things

Mizkit asked:

1. Can you cook? yes
2. What was your dream growing up? Which one? First I just wanted to be a mom, then a musician, and then a social worker. I ended up being all of them to a degree and not making a dime from any of them!
3. What talent do you wish you had? Playing stringed instruments
4. Favorite place? Home
5. Favorite vegetable? Green beans
6. What was the last book you read? The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
7. What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio, for whatever that's worth
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Double-pierced ears
9. Worst Habit? Procrastination
10. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal? No
11. What is your favorite sport? Swimming (although about the closest I've come lately is sitting in the hot tub!)
12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? Cynical optimist
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Probably get your life story
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Miscarrying my first baby
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I sleep with socks on all winter, and it drives Eric crazy, but I can't sleep when my feet are cold.
16. Do you have any pets? Yes, three cats, but they think they're people, so don't tell them.
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? I've repressed it, along with The Hustle.
18. What time is it where you are now? 3:30 p.m.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Cute, I guess. Not scary.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? The baby belly would be outathere!
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? Yes
22. What color eyes do you have? Blue
23. Ever been arrested? *snort* Whatever! (That would be a no)
24. Bottle or Draft? Bottle, but only if it comes with a cork.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay off the last credit card, give some to the church, save a chunk, and then go shopping!
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? None
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? The island in my kitchen
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Hmm. Not sure about that one.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? READ!
30. Do you swear a lot? Not anymore. I prefer creative non-swearing.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Today? Interruptions.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Big-hearted
33. In one word, how would you describe me? FUN
34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Certainly

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

Thank you for filling out the questionnaire! And it's nice to 'meet' you! :)

-Catie

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home