If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cue the choirs of angels, please

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I was trying to figure out how I was going to make it through the day without my head exploding. It's hard to wash dishes when you have to stop all the time to blow your nose. I was even more concerned by early signs of sinus infection, especially knowing that I couldn't get to the health food store for grapefruit seed extract until at least Monday. (They're closed tomorrow.) Then I remembered that, once upon a time, I had about six bottles of Flonase in the closet, so I looked all around and I found ONE!

I have a bottle of Flonase! I might not die before I get to the doctor!

It's almost silly to be this happy about allergy medicine.

Labels:

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can appreciate your situation since my older sister, Anna have similiar allergy problem at this time of Spring. I hope you are doing better.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home