If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Seedy

I finally got seeds started this afternoon. Today's batch included tomatoes, peppers, onions, cucumbers, and marigolds (to keep bugs away). A month or so ago I started some herbs in mini-greenhouses outside, and all but one (thyme, maybe? I can't remember) have sprouted. Experience has taught me to avoid starting all the seeds at once so I can start again if necessary, so the loss of one is not a big deal. I did, however, start all my cucumber seeds, thus practically ensuring that I'll have to go buy more.

Other than that, it's been business as usual lately. Not much of interest has been going on, other than garden planning and thinking about a trip to see the parents after school lets out. I have some coordinating to do, and plenty of time to do it. I've got some sewing projects rattling around in my brain, too, but so far time and motivation haven't collided yet. So, *yawn*, big excitement.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home