If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Everything Glorious

Clearly I am not perfect yet.

Our choir is singing the cantata "Everything Glorious" on Christmas Eve. We got practice CD's to help learn our parts, and mine has lived in the van practically since I got it. Yesterday I was running errands and had the CD in. I pulled into a parking lot, and two people were walking across it, but they were taking the long diagonal route (i.e.: taking their sweet time). As I slowed to a crawl, I was singing, "Sing glory to God in the highest, sing glory to God in the highest, sing glory to God!" at the top of my lungs while thinking, "Get out of my freaking way, y'all!"

Body and soul, working together. Sort of.

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home