If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sidelined

I had big plans for this weekend. OK, not big, but three days off offered big possibilities. I planned to get some sewing done, maybe some grocery shopping and cooking for the freezer. I was thinking of people I could call who might have leaves I could rake for compost.

The best laid plans pave the road to Hell. That's almost where I ended up. I got sidelined by a migraine. I hate when that happens. Instead of a clean house, a full freezer, and a pile of hemming to do, I accomplished next to nothing. I retreated upstairs when the kids' friends came over. Teens are amazingly loud.

On the plus side, I got a wireless keyboard for my PDA. It’s easier to use than I thought it would be, and I should be able to get some writing done away from home without having to lug the laptop around.

Hopefully the residual effects of the weekend will wear off before tomorrow. Vicky and I are taking a field trip. Driving in the city when I’m muzzy-headed is not my idea of a good time.

Labels:

3Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Hope you feel better soon.

I got a Bluetooth keyboard for my T5 a few weeks ago. I really like it. Can't believe I waited so long to get it.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Valerie Comer said...

Hugs. There's nothing in the world quite like a migraine. Thankfully.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to recover from your migraine and have fun with your new bluetooth keyboard.

Numa Numa.

Jaeger!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home