If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, August 11, 2006

tagged

My friend Sherry tagged me in e-mail, but I thought I'd go a step further. I know, I just can't shut up lately!

Four jobs I've had in my life.
1. Whopper flopper
2. stock broker's assistant
3. mechanic
4. church day care center director

Four of my favorite movies.
1. Out of Africa
2. Passionata
3. The Patriot
4. Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
1. Italy
2. Texas
3. North Carolina
4. Virginia

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Rome
3. Florida
4. Las Vegas

Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Mexican
3. Italian
4. Coffee

Four things I would rather be doing right now:
1. Camping
2. Vacationing in Europe
3. Drinking a glass of wine on Piazza Bra (Verona, Italy) and listening to whatever opera is being performed in the coliseum
4. Watching the sun set on the beach

Four things I always carry with me:
1. PDA
2. Cell phone
3. Lipstick (sometimes I even remember to put it on)
4. Keys

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you choose to blog this leave me a comment so I can come see!

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Sounds like something I could rant and rave about. http://www.mercuryranch.org/blog

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home