If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I need opinions!

I've got both websites up and running. I'm experimenting with formatting and I need to know what y'all think. Visit www.dragonsroost.net and then go to www.dragons-roost.net. Then leave me a comment here and tell me which one you like better. If there are bugs in either I'd love to know that too.

To sweeten the pot, I'll do a drawing from those who chose the more popular one, and the winner will get a signed copy of The Dragon's Lady.

Thanks in advance!

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the format of www.dragon-roost.net. More easy on the eyes to follow the text.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the black on red is surprisingly easy to read. I would have thought I'd have preferred the other.

So, I guess it's www.dragonsroost.net for me.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home