If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

40+

I'm not sure how I did it, but I'm over 40,000. Pete surprised Hannah and me by bringing home art supplies so she could paint. Eric gets credit for that one; it's something that he would do.

Hannah doesn't know it yet, but someone is going to see her painting and commission several similar items for her shop. She's going to be able to make real money from her painting for the first time.

I have a rough goal of 2,000 words a day until the end of the month, but I'm going to push for more today and tomorrow. I work Monday and Wednesday, which is the 30th. I'm already cutting it close, but needing 2,000 words on the 30th after I've worked is too close for comfort.

The end is in sight.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home