If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

15437

Normally I'd be rather pleased with that number, given the level of insanity around here lately, and especially given that I lost five days to Mom.

This is not a normal circumstance. It is November 15, and I'm not even half done!!! I'm going to have to work on my birthday (Thursday) and Thanksgiving. No molto bene.

In the good news/bad news department, I finally dragged my lazy butt back to the weight room at the gym. We've been fairly good about walking for cardio, but driving the five miles to get to the gym is impossible some days. So that's the good news. Bad news is that my arms and shoulders are a little stiff.

I did get some solitary retail therapy in last night. I bought two pairs of shoes, some socks, and a lipstick, and I still have a little piece of my allotted money left.

One more thing before I trundle off to dress and get to work. Jean and Val rock! I won't catch up to them this year without a hurricane force tail wind they're going so fast! Go, girls!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home