If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, November 25, 2005

38k and rolling

I did more words that I realized yesterday, and have gotten a few in so far today. Hannah had an idea for the youth fundraiser to recruit some ladies in the church to participate in a chocolate dessert contest. The privilege to judge this contest would be determined by a silent auction, and the desserts would be sold by the slice after the winners were announced. After I got all those words down I decided I was hungry and came down for a piece of pie. :) I love Thanksgiving left-overs.

It's been very low-key around here. I haven't gone anywhere; I haven't even put on make-up for two days. Since it was just us for the holiday dinner, we went mostly all out; I didn't bother with all the serving dishes. We did dinner buffet style, so the table looked pretty and we ate by candlelight. It was fun.

Today, cleaning, writing, and maybe a little decorating. Vicky is itching to get the tree up. Shopping? Not on your life! Not today! One of the blessings I counted was that I'm not in retail this year! I love a good sale as much as any red-blooded American female, but I'm NOT shopping today.

Maybe tomorrow.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home