If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rogue Pawn!

I am not sure I mentioned it here, but Scott and I decided to press forward and self-publish "Rogue Pawn" and "Sword and Scabbard." When I got home from work yesterday, I decided to finish my cover art for "Rogue Pawn" but I couldn't remember the JPEG specifications. When I tried to find them at LuLu I discovered their cover art wizard.

Long story short, I got to playing around, and before I knew it, I'd published my book. How'd that happen? ;-) Yes, it really was that easy. It's available at LuLu.com now, and should be on Amazon before too long. It's not there yet--I've checked.

I'll be going through the "Sword and Scabbard" manuscript one more time, hitting Scott up for money, nagging Vicky for cover art, and then we'll get that one going, too. Can it be that we're really going to get the whole series out? Finally?

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home