If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

55 lbs.

I gathered up 55 pounds of stuff which my guys sweetly took to Goodwill for me. They even kept their grumbling to a minimum, especially after I explained that by having them do it, I knew it would get done. If I did it, I'd get sidetracked and it would take me two weeks, even though I drive through that part of town a couple times a week. I'm posting it here more for my own edification; this is more or less a permanent record, unlike the piece of paper I used to tally up the weight. I'm hoping that this will serve as motivation if nothing else.

Labels: , ,

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Congrats. And, smile, yeah, guys like to know that you know you can count on them. When you remind them of their wonderful worth to you, they fall all over themselves to be worthy of it. (And I mean that in the nicest way.)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home