If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Addendum

I just got this e-mail:

Hey,
Just read the blog. For the sake of Eric and the kids PLEASE don't kick the caffeine to quickly. You're not really fun to be around when you're jonesing for caffeine.
Talk to you later,
PACO
I sent virtual raspberries back to him. I maybe have been cutting back a little too fast, though. I've been scaring the kids. Ever live with someone who's trying to quit smoking? Ever put a cigarette in their hands? Vicky has known how to turn on the coffee maker since she was 2. I wouldn't be surprised to see her brewing coffee in the near future. Shoot, just the fact that I'm snarky enough to put Paco's e-mail on the WWW should be telling me something!

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home