If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aaargh! *bang* whimper

I've been working all day on Sword and Scabbard. It's coming together, but during the read-through I discovered I've been season hopping. One chapter talks about fall harvest, and two chapters later it's spring. This is truly the book from the place that has no snowballs. Of course, Scott's e-mail is down and he answers every fourth or fifth phone call. The good news is my schedule is pretty clear for the next several days, so I'm still on target to print and mail to Scott by Tuesday, assuming I haven't concussed myself beating my head on the table.

OK, I'm going back in...

Labels: , ,

2Comments:

Blogger Valerie Comer said...

I'm taking note that I need to add the *calendar* application to the new novel I'm plotting.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

You'll save yourself one headache that way!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home