If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

The turkey is in the oven, and I'm heading to the kitchen to start the bread shortly. I wanted to pop in here before I start the cooking marathon. ;-)

I heard Anne Graham-Lotts on the radio the other day talking about 'Thanksliving'--living each day with an attitude of thanks. I'm generally a happy girl, so this comes easily for me, but I think in the next year I want to be really intentional about it. Some people think it's silly to thank God for a great parking spot, but if He sees when every sparrow falls, I'm pretty sure He can score a parking spot for me with no effort!

Y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving, enjoy your feast, and then get out there and start Thanksliving!

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home