If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, June 29, 2007

That time again

It seems like we just had the 4th of July with The Boys, and it's time again. We'll have the same crowd as last year: TSgt Danny, Paco, and Chadwick.

I'd say I'll be scarce for a few days, but it's not like I haven't already been scarce lately. Hopefully I'll be back soon to post some good news. I have to get clearance from Scott first, and that might take some time. There's no telling with him.

There is some good news I can tell you about. I have officially enrolled in on-line classes to earn my Family Herbalist Certification. Goin' back to school! They have a payment plan that let me pay half my tuition up-front and spread the remainder over a year with no interest. I should be able to cover tuition and books out of my paychecks, which will be cool. Then I'll be able to say I worked my way through school by washing dishes! It doesn't take much to make me smile.

Stay tuned for hopefully good news.

Labels: , ,

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Happy Fourth! You and The Boys have fun now, ya' hear?

I had to smile at working your way through school doing dishes, too. But it's true!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home