If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Saddled up, movin' out

Wouldn't you know it? It snowed last night. There isn't much, maybe an inch on the lawn if I push the ruler down, but it appears to be bona fide snow. The good news is there is no sign of a red sunrise* and the airline website says my flight is on time. (For now. If it's going to change, it will be in the next hour, when I'm en route to the airport.) I know it started snowing a lot earlier at the airport, so I should maybe check road conditions, too. Anyway, if nothing appears here for the next week you'll know I made it safely to the 18th Century in (hopefully) sunny Florida. If I don't make it, I'll apologize now for the language I'll be using! Y'all behave while I'm gone.



*"Red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in morning, sailors take warning"--that's what my Grandma always said, so it must be right. Never mind that she wasn't a sailor.

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home