If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

paused

My brain has been pretty well shut down this weekend. This afternoon is one when I know I need to wash clothes, get some words in, maybe get a little light sewing done, but I find myself staring at the wall, looking for patterns in the paint texture. Watching grass grow sounds interesting to me today.

We did manage to get through the first week of school. Only 35 left. Oh, yeah, I need to do a new spelling list, too.

If I didn't know it would totally mess up my sleep cycle, I'd go take a nap. As it is, I need to stay up so I can get up early tomorrow. This grown-up thing is no fun sometimes; I think Peter Pan may have been on to something.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home