If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Overhaulin'

I'm working with Design-a-Blog to give the blog a new look. If you use Blogger and Blogspot, these gals are awesome to work with, and I challenge you to find anyone who can beat their prices. I gave them some ideas and they've just taken off. In fact, I've had a flurry of e-mails this afternoon about my preferences on a few dozen details. I'm excited to see what the finished product will look like. I'm hopeless when it comes to anything more than point and click. My version of coding is telling the washing machine which cycle to use.

In other tech news, we bought the new hard drive for what will be our server. The kids and I are going on vacation the end of next week, so Eric will build the server and hopefully install some software for me. As soon as I get back I'll start the Dragonsroost redesign, hopefully tying in some of the elements from the new blog!

Stand by!!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home