If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Stained

Yes, I am, a little bit, but more importantly, my new kitchen table and chairs are done. It's a very pretty oak color, and while it doesn't match the cupboards exactly, it's close enough. I'll have a table cloth on it soon anyway. Now I won't have to worry about water rings and spaghetti stains.

We've gotten pretty near a half inch of rain today from what's left of Dennis. It's been a fairly steady soaking rain since about 1:00 this afternoon. I literally pulled back into the driveway after the last airport run when it started to sprinkle. It's supposed to continue for the next two days or so, and I'm certainly not complaining. We need the rain, and it's a welcome break from the heat. More importantly, I'm more productive when it's raining and gloomy. What can I say? I'm a November baby.

Maybe, just maybe, I can see about getting the rest of the boxes unpacked...

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home