If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

ABC meme

I don't usually do these, but this one looked fun. Pinched from Gemmak.


A is for Age:
38, but I don't look it ;^)

B is for Booze: Wine and occassionally a Jack and Coke.

C is for Career: Career? Singular? Ha! I write and homeschool my kids.

D is for Dad's Name: Bill

E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party: I usually grab a bottle of wine from my rack as I'm dashing out the door, late as usual.

F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment: Wayfaring Stranger

G is for Goof-off Thing to Do:
Log internet time when I should be cooking dinner.

H is for Hometown: Lapeer, MI

I is for Instrument You Play: Trombone (sometimes) and handbells

J is for Jam or Jelly You Like: Raspberry

K is for Kids: Two

L is for Living Arrangement: Married

M is for Mom's Name: Joy

N is for Names of Good Friends: Eric, The Boys, Kim, Beth, Laura, Brian and Rachel

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Only in conjunction with birthing

P is for Phobias: Anything with more than 4 legs

Q is for Quotes You Like: "Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth."

R is for Relationship That Lasted Longest: How's 17 years of marriage?

S is for Siblings: One of each, both younger

T is for Texas. Yep. Three years on the southern border.

U is for Unique Trait: Let's just say my friends don't call me Gracie for nothing!

V is for Vegetables You Love: Most of them

W is for Worst Traits: Procrastination

X is for X-rays You've Had: I think my feet are the only things that haven't been zapped.

Y is for Yummy Food You Make: I do a good Baked Ziti and the world's best brownies.

Z is for Zodiac Sign: Scorpio, for whatever it's worth

Leave me a comment if you post this in your blog and I'll come visit. (Me? Shamelessly fishing for comments? Never!)

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I'm playing.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home