If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Duh huh...

I'm up past my bedtime because, like an idiot, I decided to make brioche this evening. Not only did I decide to execute a time-consuming (but yummy) recipe, I also decided to make a double batch.

Yeah, I know. Brilliant. I have, oh, at least 15 more minutes before I can start baking. I'm in the home stretch, but it's still late. Luckily I don't have to be up too early, and I'll have fresh brioche for breakfast!

I haven't done this in a while because the questions have been rather lame, but this week's aren't bad, so here's your Friday Feast. (On Friday! Shock and amazement!)

Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?

Usually a Venture minivan. It drives like a car, actually, and I like having the extra space. If I could drive anything, though, it would be a toss-up between a Minicooper or a Mazda Miata. I'm a sucker for little and cute! (She says as she gets in the van...) Someday a car that size will be practical for me.

Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?

39

Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?


Moving the sprinkler so the sod doesn't die. Again.

Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?

Hmm. I don't really have a favorite; it usually depends on what I'm in the mood for. I have never had a bad meal at Olive Garden, though; maybe because if it has cheese and pasta, I'm there!

Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.


Really good chocolate
Jack and Coke
A long, hard cry

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home