If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 1

Caffeine intake is down, I'm guessing, about half. So far I've only had one bad spell when I thought I could get by with tea and couldn't. I was away from home, and when I returned I had a headache. I went straight to the kitchen and growled at everyone until the water heated enough to make a cup of hot chocolate with instant coffee. That was bad enough that I've bumped the coffee intake (half coffee and half Teecino) back up a little with tea in between. Other than the one bad spot, the only side effect is that my brain is foggy. I've told my co-workers to write me notes or text me if I'm supposed to remember something for more than an hour, and I'm trying to just keep moving. Luckily there are a lot of things I can do to stay productive without a lot of thought. I'm trying to keep it in perspective. I've been drinking coffee for 24 years. It's going to take time to unhook myself.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home