If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hybernation

Eric has been teasing me lately about being solar powered. When the sun sets, I shut down. On cloudy days I have a harder time getting things done. Often, I find myself thinking, "Good grief, it's only 6:15. I can't go to bed yet."

Yesterday was bright and sunny, and I felt pretty good. I wasn't home much to get things done, but I did things for other people that I hadn't planned on earlier in the week. I worked last night and I wasn't exhausted when I got home about 9:30. Today has been cloudy with bursts of snow, and I've managed to go to church, wash a load of laundry, and put another load away.

There might be something to his theory. Now if I could replace my batteries so I could store the sunlight, I'd be in great shape.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home