If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Almost ready!

My sewing is done and I'm almost all packed. In 24 hours I'll be on a plane heading south for a week in stays and petticoats.

Eric bought me a little present to take with me. Since this trip is more about research than shopping he decided I needed more than my little Moleskine notebooks and picked this up:




The smallest size is just right to fit in my haversack (what passes for a purse in costume) and the pages are blank so I can sketch pictures of stuff if I need to. Not that anyone but me will recognize what I'm drawing, but it's my research so it's all good!

The thing I'm looking forward to the most right now (besides the warmer weather) is surprising my friend Peggy. I told her I wouldn't be coming this year, back when I wasn't going, and I haven't e-mailed to tell her my plans changed.

I hope to have some stuff to auto-post this week, but if I get into a time crunch and don't get to it, y'all behave and I'll see you a week from Monday!

Labels: ,

2Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Safe travels, and have fun!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

By the way, what happened with the van?

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home