If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Six more days!

When I watched the twin towers fall on TV on 9-11 it never crossed my mind that I'd voluntarily get on a plane on Sept. 11 ever again. Turns out I am, and I'm looking forward to it. We're flying to Dallas for Scott's wedding. Of course, I have a ton of things to do to get ready, not the least of which is shopping for gifts and appropriate wedding attire. Life is so hard. ;-)

My house is still in upheaval. It looks like we're moving, but we've been here for four years now, so the timing isn't unusual. In the long run, this is much less stressful than actually moving. I'm hoping to have the new bookcases in place this week, but I don't know if it will happen. I don't think I care too much just this minute! I'll have pictures to post eventually.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home