If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oogy

School is definitely back in session. We're about three weeks in, and the kids have brought home a nasty cold. Luckily I didn't go into denial when I felt it incubating in my head yesterday. A quick stop at the store on the way home netted me two tubes of Airborne (they have a night time formula now!) and I've been maxing out the dosage for 24 hours. I've been pushing it on the kids, too, and it seems to be helping us all. I don't feel nearly as puny as I did yesterday, and I managed to cook a batch of tomatoes down into sauce today. I need to make a big batch of chicken soup to can; maybe I'll get to that this weekend.

If you haven't guessed from the title, I saw "Misery" on TV last weekend and recorded it. Man, I love that movie! Kathy Bates is so good at sweet yet creepy and I just love her version of profanity. I used 'dirty birdy' in traffic yesterday. I may have to add that movie to my wish list.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home