If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sex change complete

A clerk checking my ID last week pointed out that my drivers license said I was male. Funny how I've had it about three years and never noticed that. I guess it's like when your fly is open but nobody tells you. In any case, I dragged my behind down to the DMV today, stood in line for half an hour, signed two forms, waited some more, had my picture taken, waited a little longer, and voila! It's a girl!

It's a little sad when the highlight of the week so far was telling the girl at the DMV that I was there for a sex change.

Labels: ,

3Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

LOL! Amazing. I hope they enjoyed the joke.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess hanging out with the "boys" for all those years had an unexpected side effect Huh?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

LOL, that is so funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning. And I am glad you are back to being a girl!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home